Frugal Friday


Today is Frugal Friday over at Biblicalwomanhood.com, where Crystal posted about how to have a successful garage sale. Her topic inspired me to respond with my favorite frugal method for having a great garage sale is to post my garage sale on GarageMama.com . It is absolutely free to post your sale and all your items and your posting is placed on a cool map that can be searched by anyone in your area across the United States or throughout the world. You can also search for other garage sales in your area.

3 comments

Robin said...

Thanks for the great link. I'll start using it. I'm an avid garage saler. Hope it has good info for my neighborhood.

Mandy said...

It's a pretty new site I think, but there seems to be more and more listings with the new garage sale season. :)

Tanya Cyrus said...

Thank you for this! I hope to use it come spring.