My CVS Deals this Week

We finally went to CVS for this week's awesome Kraft deals. They were out of almost everything but we finally found $20 worth.
We made $4 ECBs and got all this for free:

My husband is so amazed by the deals CVS has every week. We walk out of the store once a week with bags of goods having paid nothing or next to nothing. It is so much fun!

The two loaves of bread were actually free at the mall today. They had tons of free whole wheat and white wheat bread and were just giving them away as a promotion. I love free food!

2 comments

mandyBH said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are my aunt! Thank you for praying for me and our family all these years! I love you and miss you!!

Drctrull said...

Mandy, I do love your site. Your are a real joy to my heart. Glad to be your aunt. Thought the bread making was too cool. Keep up the blogging and honoring the LORD! I love you. Aunt Jeanette