Thursday, August 16, 2007

Save Money Using a Prepaid Cell Phone Plan

To save money every month on cell phones, I use AT&T's GoPhone plan, a prepaid wireless plan that is very affordable for our family. I use my phone almost every day and pay an average of $27/month, which is far below the monthly cost of a contract plan. Plus, I love that it allows me to control my monthly phone bill if I need to, because I am only charged minutes when I actually use the phone.

The best part about this plan is that you get mobile-to-mobile minutes free of charge (although there is a 1.00/day charge if you talk on the phone that day). All of my family and almost all of my friends are AT&T customers. Since we both have cell phones, we canceled our land-line, which also eliminated $20 per month from our monthly bills.

For more frugal tips, check out Crystal's blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...