Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My favorite brands

There are some products I use that I just have to buy the brand name. My favorite household product is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. When you have a preschooler and a toddler you just can't live without a Magic Eraser. It takes off crayon from walls and tables and chairs, it cleans the gunk off the stove and will make scrubbing pots and pans almost delightful (okay, that is exaggerating, but it is that good!). I don't know what I did before they invented those things- I can't remember life before the Magic Eraser!

I also am very brand loyal to Clinique makeup. I have wasted so much money trying to find a comparable makeup at Walmart- now I only buy Clinique. Clinique foundation and eyeliner stay on all day and are smooth and don't dry out the skin. I love it. If they became a person-to-person sales company I would be the first to sign up!

Another personal hygiene favorite is Crest Vivid White toothpaste. It works so well- it really keeps your teeth white.

Tide is yet another brand I can't bear to live without! It smells so good and our clothes stay soft.

I never realized just how brand-loyal I was until I wrote this post! But certain brands do work for me!

Check out more brands others can't live without at Rocks in My Dryer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...