Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Weekend

We had a fun weekend- my parents took us out to dinner for my birthday (a few days early), and my husband took me to the movies with some movie passes we received. We went to my very favorite restaurant- Johnny Carino's. It's country italian- it's just so good! They serve the very best chocolate cake I have ever tasted. It is so rich, with a fudge icing and topped with toffee, then served with ice cream. Yum. I think my hips are growing just thinking about it.

Me and my wonderful hubby.


We somehow didn't manage to get any pictures of the kids, but we did get a picture of the chocolate cake ;)

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Mmmm that cake does look good... I've stopped going there since they dropped the "Johnny's" and became just "Carino's" because they ruined my favorite dish. But that dessert just might get me back in there.

Glad you had a good birthday weekend (and happy birthday :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...