Monday, October 01, 2007

Training Update

I am still training for my 5k run in November. I am on week 3 now, and I am feeling pretty good about the race. I may take an hour to run it but I will finish! Hubby is training with me off and on, but I am sure he doesn't even need to train. He is so much taller than me that he can just walk at my running speed! (I like how much taller he is than me though, I can wear any heel I want and I won't even come close to his height :)

I am feeling more and more in shape since I started a couple of weeks ago. Back in my younger days, I used to be able to run 3 miles without stopping so I am hoping I will be in shape enough to do it November 17th. Right now I am at 1.5 miles in 21 minutes (1/2 walking, 1/2 running). Not so great, but I am sure I will get better over the next 7 weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...