Thursday, November 15, 2007

Eating at Chipotle Last Weekend

We are in the process of down-sizing our debts, so my husband and I went out last Saturday to the big city to shop for a very used car. After we went car shopping, we got to go on a mini date. We took Isabella with us and my mom watched the boys for us.

We went to Chipotle for dinner. We had been there once many years ago, but we were comparing it to our very favorite Freebird's burrito chain so we don't remember liking it. This time I ate a burrito bowl, and it was so good I am planning to replicate it here at home!


It had cilantro-lime rice, black beans, seasoned chicken, pico de gallo, sour cream, and romaine lettuce. I think my favorite part was the tangy rice- it makes my mouth water to think of it. It cost $5.75- not too awful for eating out, but I think we can make it for the whole family at that price! It's definitely going on next week's menu! :) YUM.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...