Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What Works for You? November '07 Edition

It's backwards day again over at Rocks in My Dryer....which means I get to ask a question again! Yay! My last question was about how to get a toddler to sit still in church, and you all were so helpful in giving me tips and tricks- thank you!

My question this week is now that we have a two month old, I am trying to get back into a schedule/routine, but she just won't sleep without me holding her. We've tried the bouncer/vibrating chair, and a playpen in the same room, but she will not sleep unless I am physically touching her. I love my sling but there are things that are difficult to do with her, like showering, drying my hair, sweeping, dishes, etc. Do you have any tips or tricks that help you get your baby to sleep without being in your arms?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...