It's One of Those Days...

Today is one of those days where everything feels like too much! :)

The baby is not herself today- I think she has gotten whatever has been going around here with the sore throat and stomach cramps. She was fine this morning, but when she was awake after her nap this afternoon she became very fussy and inconsolable. She wouldn't take the pacifier or even stop crying when I bounced and rocked her. I gave her Tylenol finally and swaddled her and she finally stopped crying to fall asleep and is still sleeping in my lap right now.

While she was trying to nap earlier we had a huge bathroom incident where my 4 year old didn't quite make it in time to the bathroom. I had to clean that up right before my lunch was ready... life as a mom is really tough on days like this. Cleaning up poop is not my thing.

And just as I sat down to eat lunch the 2 year old comes in crying because he fell outside and then the baby wakes up crying... and suddenly I am just very tired and praying for patience. I can't wait til 5:09 when my husband walks in the door. I think tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I remember days like you have had. They seem to go on FOREVER....but, in a blink of an eye, those babies are grown and you will look back at those days with fondness. My babies are now 18 and 19, and I would love to go back to the "good old days". God bless!!