Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two Things Meme

I got this from a friend so I thought I'd post it for fun:

JUST TWO THINGS:

Two Names You Go By

1. Mandy
2. Red


Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. green t-shirt
2. nike wind shorts I inherited from my little brother when he outgrew them over 10 years ago


Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. honesty
2. common interests



Two of Your Favorite Things to do:

1. Research
2. fit in my skinny jeans :)


Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. a full time maid and cook! :P
2. a hot bath


Things you did Last Night:

1. Finished up Christmas shopping
2. ate McAlister’s with my family


Two things you ate today:

1. Baked Chicken
2. Red Potatoes


Two people you Last Talked To On The Phone:

1. My hubby
2. my brother


Two Things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Gift delivering
2. exercising


Two longest car rides:

1. North Texas to Colorado
2. North Texas to Amarillo, TX


Two Favorite Holidays

1. Christmas
2. Christmas Eve



Two Favorite (non-alcoholic) Beverages:

1. Dr. Pepper
2. Mocha Frappucino


Two Things About Me you may not have known:

1. My hands are the exact size of my mother’s and my maternal grandmother's hands
2. I really enjoy pregnancy and labor/delivery/newborns


Two other jobs I have had in my life:

1. Bank Teller
2. Waitress


Two of my Favorite Foods:

1. Freebird’s chicken burrito bowl
2. Chicken tortilla soup


Two places I'd rather be right now:

1. Manhattan
2. Colorado
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...