CVS and Target Deals 1/8/07

It's been a while since I've made a CVS run- when I saw this week's awesome ECB deals, I knew I had to go!

We stopped at Target and got all of this for under $3:




Then got all this- $150 actual cost before coupons- for nothing out of pocket! I spent $14 ECB's, and $8 from a free gift card to CVS and got back $22 in ECB's.


2 Blood glucose mini monitors
2 Aquapods
3 boxes Colgate total
2 Robitussin pediatric cough
1 Loreal Mascara
1 Loreal Bronzer
1 Loreal Lip gloss
1 2 pk EPT's
1 bottle Oil of Olay lotion
2 Garnier hair gels
1 Garnier hair color
1 bottle Tide naturals
4 Reese's Whipps bars
1 Excedrin Sinus Headache
1 Carefree Pantyliner 56 ct
1 Viactiv box of multivitamin chews
1 Palmolive dish soap

It was a good week for bargain shopping! :) I am hoping to score some of those awesome clearance deals at Old Navy this weekend. I used to really like their clothes 10 years ago, but they aren't as well made anymore. If they only cost pennies like others are posting, they might be a decent investment though. :)

Check out more super savings over at MoneySavingMom!

2 comments

tami said...

i'm jealous! how did you do all that at target? and cvs dollars confuse me! i tried but i was paying more for stuff than i do at walmart and still getting no where as to the amount of dollars i had to spend to get free stuff! how do you make it so it's worth it?

Mandy said...

It was a good week because there were so many coupons to be had along with ECB deals. Target had a coupon for $3 off 2 Huggies items, and combining that with manufacturer's coupons like $2 off body wash and $1 off wipes, and it makes it almost free. The travel sized and one regular package wipes with just one coupon from Target made my cost only .70 for both!

Last week's paper had coupons for $20 off glucose monitors. They were only $20, so it made them free, but accomplished a much larger purpose for me- it made my total go up to over $75 before I gave any coupons to the cashier. Because it was $75, I got to use the $15 off $75, which actually gives me an extra $15 to spend on stuff I needed like hair gel. Then I handed her my coupons, which made my total go down to almost nothing, and I paid with my old ECB's and gift card. All my new ECB's printed out right then.

The second transaction (it's important to split them up so you can use more coupons) was much the same but I only used my ECB's the register had just printed out to pay, leaving me with $22 in ECB's to spend next time.

Moneysavingmom.com has a great tutorial on CVS and their coupons, and she works the deals each week on paper so that you can start making a profit with ECB's and overages.

Hope that helps! :)