Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Graham Cracker Gingerbread House

We built gingerbread- graham cracker houses for the first time this Christmas. My husband and brother each built one with the boys help. They weren't really into the whole decorating it thing- they enjoyed the construction of it a whole lot more. Next year I think it will have to be mine and Isabella's job to decorate them. :) We had lots of fun though!

I think someone used to build model cars...


The very carefully constructed stack of marshmallows made the side peak.



And then came the fun...


My brother told them they had to eat it like this- it was the only way to eat a gingerbread house. That's what uncles are for, aren't they? ;) They loved it!

1 comment:

Katie Gregg said...

It looks like your family had lots of fun! I've been dying to make a gingerbread house, but it never seems to happen....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...