Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

We are back from traveling to the funeral. It was sad but happy at the same time as my Papa talked all of his life about meeting Jesus. He loved the Lord. I can't help but hope that my funeral sounds the same as his did.

The boys aren't back to speed yet. They don't have fever or anything but they have a noticeable lack of energy. I think this is the hardest a flu bug has ever hit them. Whatever it is, apparently everyone has it around here! Luckily my hubby and I haven't gotten it yet.

We don't have any Valentine's date plans tonight- we are planning on going out another day instead of tonight. Our plans were to cook some turkey burgers on the grill, but with the boys feeling bad we might just make a heart shaped pizza instead.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments