Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Pantry is Stocked

Whew- the grocery shopping is done for a couple of weeks!

Shopping is getting interesting as our family grows. The boys eat more at 4 and 2 than I ever thought possible! I can't even imagine their appetites as teenagers! :)

The canned goods overfloweth....

Last night our cart was so full- I probably looked silly trying to turn and push the thing! I almost took a picture of it, but the kids were in the car with my husband so I didn't want to waste any time.

If it takes a cart full of groceries to feed four of us (only two small children who eat), I wonder what will we do when we have five kids? Maybe by that point Elijah will be able to push a heavy buggy too!
The Pantry is full again!

3 comments:

Hadias said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have four growing children and they eat as much as their father.

They eat like they work an 8 hour a day manual labor job.

The Bargain Shopper Lady said...

Wow! Your pantry looks awesome! I like your blog!
Lori
~The Bargain Shopper Lady

Mandy said...

Lol, Hadias. We are totally on the same page!


Thanks for stopping by, Lori!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...