Monday, March 24, 2008

I am Spoiled. Rotten.

Last week I came home from the gym to see these on the table:


Tuna steaks drizzled with honey-dijon ready for the grill:

Angel food cake coming out of the oven.

Veggies ready to be sauteed.

And the finished product was ready shortly after I showered. :)


He had already fed the boys, so it was just us at the table for a special dinner.


And he even made strawberries and angel food cake for dessert.

And get this, he made it all low-fat! What a wonderful man I have. He knows exactly what I like. :) I had to take pictures of it all- it was so pretty.

I know it had to be a lot of work- he even took all three kids to the store with him while I was gone! He told me he just wanted me to feel special. And I really did.

I am such a lucky girl. The Lord has really blessed me by giving me such a great partner and best friend.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! You are right - you are blessed indeed.

Marsha said...

Oh, my! This is my first visit and to see this...well, it's heart-warming.

Do you think your guy would share his angel food recipe? I've never seen it done in a loaf pan before and would love to know his secret!

Kate said...

Oh how wonderful! You are so blessed. Isn't it amazing how wonderful marriage can be when we follow God's heart for us as wives?

I'm just loving reading through your posts. Your writing style really speaks to me and is very encouraging. I'm adding you to my blog link list. I don't have time right now to read more, and I definitely want to come back! Thanks. I hope you have a very blessed weekend.

Mandy said...

Marsha, I'm glad you stopped by! :) I asked hubby about the cake, and he used a cake mix, and just poured it in the pan. It was really good, and moist too. The loaf pans were really nice, the cake was tall but didn't take as long as a bundt. He had a good idea, didn't he?

Kate, you are so right- God knew what He was doing, and life is so much better when it's His way. :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...