Get from $25 to $500 for free!!!

So very exciting! I've jumped on the bandwagon, so to speak, and joined RevolutionMoneyExchange! It's competition for Paypal, and it's breaking into the scene quickly by giving away $25 to every new account holder! And you can get up to $500 by referring your friends! The money appears in your account instantly after they sign up.

I signed up only yesterday and I already have $60 in my account! I was hesitant at first to give out my Social (in)Security Number, but after researching it, I found that they are backed by some huge names in finance, along with a real FDIC bank in South Dakota. And the page is secure too, which is also reassuring.

If you want to get a free $25, please use my link or button in the sidebar and I'll get $10 as well! It's only until May 15th, so get your free money while you can. :)

3 comments

Milehimama said...

I was excited to see this, as PayPal is on the prolife boycott list and I've been looking for an alternative.

However, their privacy policy is horrible!

It says:
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, including:

* Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, loan companies, securities broker-dealers, and insurance agents;
* Non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, airlines, and publishers; and
* Others, such as non-profit organizations.


Basically, unless you "opt out", their default is to share you SS number and private information with direct marketers or anyone else they want to!

I don't trust them to keep my info private. What if there's a mixup or my "opt out" doesn't take?

Milehimama said...

Oh, and in order to opt out, you must print out and sign a form and mail it in. What happens to your info in the meantime?

Mandy said...

You are right, that doesn't sound too great! I am going to print that out and send it in. You can't be too careful. I doubt that they would sell your info within a couple of days of your signing up, but I guess it's possible.

I believe that banks and credit card companies do the same thing with your information- when you get those pre-screened offers, each credit card company has checked your credit with your SS# and has your information in their system.