Thursday, May 15, 2008

Babies and Bathrooms

What do you do when your bladder is about to explode and you've got three little children (one being a non-walker) in public?

We ran into Linen's and Things. I didn't have a stroller. I didn't know for sure if their ginormous buggies would fit in the stall. I was about to die. They had one of those really cool hold the baby chairs, but it didn't have a seatbelt! And at 4, Elijah is too little to stand and hold Isabella, who is half of his weight.

Here's the best I could come up with:

It worked pretty well. No babies crawling on public bathroom floors, and luckily we narrowly missed a serious bladder explosion. It was a good day.

3 comments:

Kim said...

lol!! Great idea!

Bonnie said...

wow - the things you take for granted when you don't have little ones! sounds like life stays pretty entertaining!

Bek @ Just For Daisy said...

This is a great idea! I use a carrier for my little one and have often had to go to the bathroom with her still on my back! The lastest was at the airport a few months back! I was 5 1/2 months pregnant, wearing her on my back and had to duck to the bathroom before boarding.... fun times!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...