Thursday, June 05, 2008

Get a Copy of Passionate Housewives for $4.14 Shipped!!

After entering (and losing :) numerous contests to win a copy of the highly acclaimed Passionate Housewives Desperate for God:Fresh Vision for the Hopeful Homemaker, I finally caved and went online to order a copy.

After doing my comparison shopping, I noticed I could use Buy.com and Google Checkout to get a copy shipped to me for only $4.14! Regular price is $14.14 shipped, and you get $10 off for signing up for Google checkout. Such a steal!! The only condition is that you have to be a new Google checkout user. Just add it to your cart and click below on the Google Checkout icon.

Passionate Housewives Desperate for God: Fresh Vision for the Hopeful Homemaker
Get your copy of Passionate Housewives Desperate for God: Fresh Vision for the Hopeful Homemaker for $4.14 shipped!

I love this book. I was feeling quite exhausted and was losing my focus after weeks of busyness and alternating sick little ones. Reading Passionate Housewives really reminded me again of why I want to be a homemaker and stay at home mother. These ladies have been there and done that! Their book was written to encourage us in our God-given roles, and it was so refreshing to read it. Trust me, you won't regret reading this book! And at only $4, you can't afford not to pick up a copy! ;)

For more money-saving/frugal ideas check out Crystal's blog!

*Google Checkout Details:
Offer Conditions: To earn the new buyer bonus, buyers who haven't signed up for Google Checkout in the past must sign-up for Checkout on Buy.com during the promotion. To redeem the new buyer bonus, buyers must make a purchase on Buy.com of at least $10 before tax, shipping, and other discounts.
New Google Checkout buyers may earn and redeem a maximum of one new buyer bonus only. Google reserves the right to cancel bonuses or take other action.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...