Monday, December 01, 2008

Coming soon- baby #4!!

I am so happy to announce that we are having baby #4! :)

We are so excited, although, the fourth time doesn't seem quite as "new" as the first two did. It's very surreal still at this point, so it's hard to imagine life with the newest member of our family. Right now, I am almost 8 weeks, so the baby is about 1/2 of an inch. I have been a little sick off and on, but for the most part feeling great, and not terribly pregnant feeling.

This new little one is due mid-July. Isabella will turn two in August, so I feel blessed to have been given such a wonderfully long break from pregnancy. My boys are 18 months apart, which would have made me 6 months pregnant right now.

Only two weeks from today we get to see this precious new baby on the ultrasound. I am definitely looking forward to that! And in 12 weeks from now we find out the gender. The weeks seem to go by a little more quickly when you have three children to take care of! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...