Thursday, June 18, 2009

Amazing Once a Month Cooking Resource!

I haven't done OAMC before, but since we got a new to us freezer in January, I have been trying to stock it before the baby comes. I stumbled upon Once a Month Mom, where they have complete menus, grocery lists, instructions and even LABELS!! What an incredible find- and it's all free! Be sure to check it out! I linked directly to the June menu so you can see what they have to offer. How awesome are those two mommas that put all that together!

2 comments:

Tricia@onceamonthmom.com said...

Thanks for telling others about us. We glad you are liking the site. I had a freezer full when my last one arrived and it was a God send. Good luck!

Mandy said...

You do a great job and I have LOVED having a freezer stocked with dinner already done! Thanks for all you do! I am excited about July's menu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...