Avalie Annabelle is here!

Avalie (pronounced A-vah-lee) decided to make an early appearance- two weeks early in fact! She is my first truly early baby. Isabella was one day but I think of that as on time. :)

She is beautiful and perfect! She weighed 7 1/2 lbs and was born on the 1st of July. She is such a blessing to us. I was so wrapped up in the pregnancy worries that I think I forgot how wonderful newborns are!

She is nursing like a champ- she sleeps well at night, only waking to eat and then falls asleep again. I love having babies! I can't believe how much I love her already.

We are slowly getting back into a routine again. The rest of the year will be much different now that she is here and we are starting homeschooling in the fall. We also have a family wedding and some other big events happening before the holidays. Life is never dull around here! :)



4 comments

Mia's Boys said...

I love that last picture of you two! Congratulations. :)

Megs501 said...

You are beautiful, and so is your newest addition! Congratulations and God bless you and your family.

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous! And so are you, you look fantastic for just having a baby.
I can't remember how I found your blog, but I have been enjoying reading it now and then.
I am also expecting a baby girl in August but might actually be sooner :)

Congrats on the new baby girl!

Anita said...

Hello Mandy, I stumbled upon your blog and read a little. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! God bless you and your family. Your lifestyle is similar to a few of my friends. We are Christians, and they homeschool. Not me...I'm too old. :) But, I am always proud of their devotion to their choices.
As I was scanning your site, I noticed the post on clutter. I have a post on my blog entitled "Collector or Packrat?" I have just begun to seriously declutter and it is overwhelming, but I we will get there. Take care and I hope to visit your site again.