About Me

I'm a momma of four little ones- ages 6, 4, 2, and 8 months. I'm 27 and have been married to my sweetie for almost 8 years!

My heart's desire is to love God and love people. I don't want to waste my life. I want to be completely His. I think this quote reminds me of where I am and where I want to be:

“The greatest enemy of hunger for God is not poison but apple pie. It is not the banquet of the wicked that dulls our appetite for heaven, but endless nibbling at the table of the world. It is not the X-rated video, but the prime-time dribble of triviality we drink in every night. For all the ill that Satan can do, when God describes what keeps us from the banquet table of his love, it is a piece of land, a yoke of oxen, and a wife (Luke 14:18-20). ….the most deadly appetites are not for the poison of evil, but for the simple pleasures of earth.”
~John Piper in A Hunger for God

I want to be HIS. I am here, struggling to find the meaning in the mundane. Raising four babies and helping a husband is no small quest. I hope this blog is an encouragement to other women who are in the same place as I am- serving God in everyday homemaking.

3 comments

Lindsey said...

Just found this blog. I hope you keep writing! I'm recently a stay at home/work at home mom too and I would love to hear some more of your insight!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your life - your struggles - your joy - your love for Jesus. I too stay at home w/ 4 little ones, 5, 3, 2, and 1.

Mandy said...

Thanks! I'm so glad you came to visit! :)