Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best Yard Sale Finds Ever!

Last year when we bought our home built in 1895, we had a huge old empty house to furnish! I think I nearly did it all in one big garage sale! :) Well, at least I refurnished the office for $30!
Here are my best yard sale finds (click to enlarge the pic):

We stopped at the best garage sale ever on the way to Sam's. Table- $5, vanity- $5, chairs-$2.50 each, antique bed- $15, armoire- $20. The lady asked me if I like to refinish furniture or something. I told her why, yes I do! Only at that point I had never touched a sander in my life! :) I was so young, so energetic... last year.

And the afters:

(this was the office before pic, with the new pieces!)

The armoire was an old television cabinet. It was uglier than sin, but it had great bones!
(Here's an office after hint!)


Stay tuned for an office before and after reveal tomorrow!!
The Nester showed us hers! Come join the party!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...