GW is definitely my favorite store.

That's what we've fondly nicknamed our Goodwill store around here- the good old "GW."

So, anyway, GW and I are likethis. They even know me by name there. I'm starting to feel like that everywhere I go! Must be 11 years in the same city... or the red hair.

Either way, I love a good bargain, don't you? I just wanted to share a few of my favorite thrifting finds this weekend!

Handy-dandy vintage weather station
(does it say 100 degrees? not sure it's accurate, but it's close!) $2

 
Boys 4.5 New Balance for $2.99
(love it when I can find good kid's shoes!)

Yellow vintage Ethan Allen lamp $5

One of my favorite children's books-
$1.99 and in new condition

 Huge hinged basket- $4

Top-10 favorite find = Pottery Barn Penelope full quilt, $12.99!

Funky indigo vintage scarf, $1
 

Do you have an all-time favorite bargain you won't forget?  :)

7 comments

Kelli@MoreBangforYourBucks said...

Pottery barn for 12.99, wow! I am impressed. My favorite deal, a pair of 7 jeans for $10. And the crazy part, I didn't even know what 7 jeans were until I wore them and all my friends were impressed!

Mandy said...

That's so awesome! That's a steal for 7's! You could even resell them on ebay and make $30! I love it! It's amazing what treasures we can find that others give away! :)

Jana Miller said...

My favorite find as of this summer...an Ann Taylor white eylet skirt in perfect condition for $7....just love it.
xo jana

Stuff and Nonsense said...

one of my all time best finds
was a nearly new pair
of frye boots for 12.99

they didn't fit
but i sold them on ebay and made
a tidy sum which
allowed to me to find boots
my size!

alison

Elaina said...

I love Goodwill! My best trip was right before we went camping a couple of years ago.. Target had sent over a bunch of new in package camping stuff. I got great deals!! It was so exciting to see the exact same things I bought in stores still knowing I paid a fraction of the price.

mandyBH said...

WOW! love those deals! you are a thrifter after my own heart!

Sarah{Handbags*N*Pigtails} said...

I posted about the time I found a current-selling Silpada hammered sterling silver cuff bracelet for only 69 cents! It was selling then for $124 in the catalog!
Ive also scored a Cole Haan leather bag with gold chain detail($7.99), and furnished my home there as well. Its amazing the deals you can find. I dont shop at "real" stores yet no one would know if I didnt tell them!