Thursday, July 28, 2011

laundry devotion {on sharing the gospel with loved ones}


Today we're talking about sharing the Gospel with others- why it's so hard for us to do, why we need to do it, and how to start sharing the Good News with our friends, family, and even strangers.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts! Has it been difficult for you tell your loved ones about God?

Press play for audio here:
About Laundry Devotions:
I tend to think of my laundry room as my prayer closet. I spend a lot of time in there where I get away from everything else while folding clothes (laundry for six keeps a girl busy ;). It's awesome because my hands are busy doing what I'm called to do and I get to spend time with God at the same time. I realized maybe that would work for others who are in a super busy stage of life like me. Maybe you are in the car, or at the kitchen sink, or prepping dinner. Either way, I hope this short audio format helps you give you a chance to focus on God even in an unlikely setting, like the laundry room! :)

Grab the Laundry Devotions button!
Just copy and paste the code below into your blog sidebar or post's html!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...