Thursday, August 11, 2011

laundry devotion {on envy and idols}


This week we are talking about modern day idol worship and envy- how they are related, and why they can both be difficult to see in our hearts. It's a heavy topic I know, but I think it's one we absolutely can't ignore.

I so would love to hear your thoughts about idols as well as what God has been showing you!

Press play for audio here:
About Laundry Devotions:
I tend to think of my laundry room as my prayer closet. I spend a lot of time in there where I get away from everything else while folding clothes (laundry for six keeps a girl busy ;). It's awesome because my hands are busy doing what I'm called to do and I get to spend time with God at the same time. I realized maybe that concept would work for others who are in a super busy stage of life like me. Maybe you are in the car, or at the kitchen sink, or prepping dinner. Either way, I hope this short audio format helps you give you a chance to focus on God even in an unlikely setting, like the laundry room! :)

Grab the Laundry Devotions button!
Just copy and paste the code below into your blog sidebar or post's html!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...