Friday, August 19, 2011

video tutorial- how to make artisan bread {food on friday}

the finished product!
Fresh, four-ingredient homemade bread in five minutes a day? Sounds too good to be true, right? I thought so too. When I saw the article on the web about a new recipe claiming to revolutionize baking, I knew I had to try it out for myself.

I followed the super simple directions, made the dough- just flour, salt, yeast, and water {no kneading required!}, and three hours later had the best homemade bread I’d ever tasted!

I’m so in love with this recipe that I couldn’t wait to share it with you all! I try to avoid eating bread on a regular basis, but when I make this, it’s extremely hard to resist! I think you’ll love it as much as I do. Just make sure you have lots of hungry bread lovers around to share it with you!

Here's BH's very first vlog! I hope you enjoy the video format! I had fun making it. :)

(if you have any trouble with the video loading, 
you can click above to reduce the size to 240p to stream a little faster) 

And as promised, here’s the basic dough recipe! Let me know how it works for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...