Wednesday, August 03, 2011

{what I wore this week} skirts and dresses edition!

Last week was all about the jeans, but this week it's all about skirts, dresses, and shorts! :)

Going for vintage on Sunday!


tops- Marshalls, $21 total, 
skirt- Ann Taylor Loft- years ago
shoes- GW
necklace- F21, $3
earrings- old





More vintage fun!


Dress- from a friend (Abbie, of course!), free!
flower pin- me
vintage shoes- $4, GW
earrings- Target clearance



Blue and green is one of my favorite combos!


shirt- GW, $3
shorts- GW, $4


this is what I wore on Saturday morning to launch Body Combat with my bestie!
 {and find out more about this outfit's fail here... it was bad!}


Summer layers!


necklace- GW, 1.29
watch- GW, $2
shirt- AE, $7
skirt- Gap, old but cheap! :)
leather flip flops- AE, $10


coming thursday: a new laundry devotion!


Linking up at the Pleated Poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...