Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{what i wore this week} weekend getaway edition

What a week! It was definitely a very, very good one around here!
I was so blessed to get a weekend away here with my hubs while he was working on a business trip:

photo 1

This was what I wore for the first big lunch and shopping day... and here's a pic of a very tired me finally getting back to the hotel!
{did you ever notice how tiring shopping is? Definitely not complaining at all... but it's a like a serious workout! ;)}
IMG_1609
free people dress- GW, $6
{p.s. just a helpful hint you probably know but I remembered the hard way: don't wear multiple layers and a dress with a zipper when you're planning to try on clothes! sheesh.}

Here's the pic from our first dinner out! And this is one of my all-time favorite dresses. :)
IMG_0390
forever 21 dress- GW- $6, shoes, Nine West $4

IMG_0381

I even got to catch few rays one morning at the pool!
{I'll spare you the full bathing suit pic! you're welcome! heheh}
These are my favorite sunglasses- Kenneth Cole Reaction for $12 at Marshall's, and worth every penny! Super comfy.

IMG_0395

And a finally a pic with the beautiful fountain in the hotel lobby on our last morning there. And yes, that's the color my legs are after soaking in the sun! :) I blame the Irish genes. 

IMG_1637
top and sweater- Target- $20 for both,  shorts, Gap, $4

IMG_1618

IMG_1616
leather sandals- Ann Taylor Loft- $15

So we came back home and apparently fall had happened. Poor little Texas trees. Someone needs to remind them it's still August!
They're ready for this hot summer to be over like the rest of us. ;)

IMG_1685
shirt- Nine West, Bealls, $10, skirt- hollister, GW, $4, necklace- Hawaii souvenir

IMG_1704

And what do you know, another patterned skirt! :)
IMG_1717
shirt- BCBG, Ross, skirt- Ann Taylor Loft- $4, shoes- Dillards, $28

IMG_1737

because I just can't get enough of those single pattern outfits! :)
Linking up at the Pleated Poppy!

tomorrow: a new laundry devo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...