Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{what i wore this week} my blue “sweet” shoes edition

Happy Wednesday to you!

I got to visit one thrift store last week and I’m so happy because… I found some blue shoes for $5. Giani Bini. With tiny heart cut-outs. And peep toes!

They’re sweet!

{if you can’t wait to see them, scroll on down and then come back up! ;)}

It was warm here in Texas again- but hey, fall colors and plaids count, right? Black, greens, and oranges? I got this J. Crew skirt at Goodwill for $4.

IMG_2872
shirt- Gap, $3, skirt- J.Crew/GW $4, shoes- Mia/GW, $5

IMG_2876

Isabella {4} decided to jump in for a picture. The stare, the hand on the hip, the leg stance, my goodness, I think she’s got some modeling talent!


IMG_2860

then it was lace and pearls on Friday!
IMG_2900
trousers- Gap/GW $7, shirt- A&F/GW $2, belt- Target, shrug- Marshall’s, $15,
shoes- Giani Bini, eBay $8, pearls- GW, $1.29

IMG_2912

After much deliberation over my big “my husband loves that outfit?!” dressing dilemma last week, I decided to take your great advice and institute a casual Saturday outfit.

A t-shirt was involved.
DSCN2959
shirt- Ralph Lauren, $5, pants- White House Black Market, $6,
flats- Target, $15, earrings- GW $2, belt- GW, $1


But I couldn’t keep from adding red patent leather flats and earrings! He totally said I was cute though. And he thought the shirt and pants looked really good. I have a strange feeling that next week he’s going to tell me he prefers me without makeup. ha!

Okay, enough t-shirts for me {one’ll do, right?}, I need a girly outfit!

Skirts, heels, flowers, and lace…
IMG_3558
skirt- Old Navy- shoes- Ralph Lauren /GW, $7, top- Old Navy, $3, scarf- Marshalls, $12ish, necklace- Hawaii

Now that’s better!

IMG_3553

And to finish the week, vintage green stripes, cropped jeans, and…

the blue shoes!

IMG_3590
shirt- GW, $3, pants- GW $7, shoes- GW, $5, necklace, GW- $1.29

IMG_3587

IMG_3600

I love them. They made my week! They might have to be WIWW regulars!

So tell me, do you have one crazy pair of shoes that you love? Or is it just me? :)

 

coming later this week:

the big living room reveal, a new laundry devotion, and part 3 in our current {fitness on friday} series- using technology to exercise @ home!

Linking up at the pleated poppy!

and

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...