Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{what i wore this week} pc & primary colors edition

IMG_3834

This has been the week of big blogging posts and lots of computer work! I think I’ve spent most of my free time in front of my laptop since last Thursday. All by choice, of course! It’s all for fun! :D

First there was the video/multimedia post I did on Monday about OneVerse! {you guys should check it out- did you know 340 million people don’t have the Bible in their language?}

Then, there was the huge living room reveal yesterday! Crazy stuff- it’s so exciting to see the finished product!

So anyway, the old laptop and I have been likethis lately. In fact, I can’t really remember the weekend…haha, well, I guess the major cold I had could’ve contributed to that too!

I think there was some laundry folding, some thrifting, lunches with the family, lots of picture editing for a couple friend, a yoga class I taught in there… yeah, it’s all coming back to me now! Okay, so I did more than I thought! {btw, do you ever feel like that? Forget you did anything until you write out a list? Or maybe it’s what happens after four pregnancies?!}

I did try to dress up so my PC would think I looked cute though! I think my friend hp liked this one the best this week! ha!

{ok, the hubs liked this one the best too}:

\
shirt- Goodwill/GW, $4, pants- GW, $7, shoes- Giani Bini, GW, $7

Last week I was in love with my blue shoes, and this week it’s yellow! My bright red heels are my third favorite pair. Hmmmm….I guess I like primary colors…with hearts and bows and high heels? Funny.

IMG_3670
skirt- Nordstrom/GW, $4, shirt- Target, shoes- GW- $5, necklace- GW, $1.29

Strange how it always ends up being a windy day every time I wear a flowy skirt like this one. I could almost become a weather girl with that kind of precision!

IMG_3690

And then little more yellow here- with a glimpse of the living room right after Bible study.

IMG_3714
Shirt- from JcPenney {another self-tailoring project}, jeans- Hudson/Goodwill, $7, shoes- Target, don’t remember?


These lacy little earrings were originally from Target, and sold new at Goodwill for $2.

IMG_3728

And then a little out of the norm for me- a red peasant shirt!  With my hair the color it is, I never wear red {well, unless it’s a belt or shoes!}. I liked it though. What do you think? Does the red on red clash?

IMG_3854
shirt- Goodwill, $4, pants- Gap Outlet, heels- Steven Madden/GW, $5, earrings- GW, $2, bracelet- GW, $1
.

IMG_3849

And that just about covers it for this week!

coming up:
{fitness on friday}
finding your sweet spot series part 4- exercising outdoors!

 

Linking up at the pleated poppy!

and

18 comments:

Anne said...

Redheads run in my family (my dad, aunts, grandfather, great aunts, etc.) so I was THRILLED when God blessed me with 2 of them (1 boy, 1 girl). People always tell me that "too bad your kids can't wear red", but I've put them in red and I've never thought "Wow, their hair really clashes with what their wearing" :) Love your outfits...and your hair. Want to come and do a "What Not to Wear" for me? ;) Just kidding. Kind of. ;)

moreygirl said...

your hair is awesome! love your outfits, especially the gray shirt one that your hubby likes! Cute cute! you have great style!

Yourfullofit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevinandnicoleplus2 said...

I always love all your outfits. Here is my WIWW if you have a moment to check it out I would really appreciate it. Plus I am giving away a really cute "blessed" tank from a christian tee shirt company. I am in the process of growing my blog. Love your blog too by the way!

Blessings, Nicole

www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

Kay West said...

I recently found your blog, and I LOVE your style! Fashion and home! You are amazing, and not to mention so gorgeous! The red on red is fabulous! I am a total shoe girl, so love it all! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Luann said...

red on red = GOOD {said in Joey from FRIENDS voice}

Kassie Rew said...

Gosh. Your hair just gets to me. So beautiful! Great outfits too!

mandyBH said...

Thank you! :D I'm quickly becoming a shoe girl!

mandyBH said...

That's awesome! Thank you!

mandyBH said...

Oh, thank you! :D Good to know about the reds! You girls are the next best thing to a sister! :D

mandyBH said...

Thanks for stopping by! I loved the yellow shirt too! :)

mandyBH said...

Oh, thank you! I wasn't sure before, but I liked the deep red!

Linda Z said...

You found such great finds... great shoes, especially! I love the peasant shirt! :)

Jessica said...

I'm a Pleated Poppy follower. You have gorgeous hair! I think the red shirt only makes your hair look more stunning! :)

Barb said...

I forgot to mention...I posted your Easy Granola Bars on my blog - they are a new favorite in our house! My husband LOVES them.

Ania Radzik Farmer said...

I love all your outfits and the colour is great. You look super cute in the skirt. and can I say I LOVE your hair. I have to dye mine to get not such a great shade of red. And the red shirt looks great on you, no clashing.

Barb said...

The red on red looks great , I think, but my favorite outfit is the one with the yellow shirt and jeans. Cute as always. And loved your living room reveal - the floors and fireplace are beautiful!

Barbara said...

you look great in all of your outfits. I don't think the red on red clashes at all! Stopping by from WIWW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...