day 17: my favorite day of the year {31 days of thrifting}

It just so happens today is one of my favorite days of the year! :D
 
Today I’m 29.
Twenty-nine.
I can’t get over it. Wow, this life is flying by!
 
But I don’t feel quite as bad about turning 29 today when I can mark it on my
$6 Pottery Barn dry-erase calendar:
 
IMG_4600
{17 added by me! ha!}
 
Here it is on PB’s website for $54!
dreyerase
So much fun!
 
I got to enjoy an over-the-top amazing weekend in Dallas that my sweet husband planned out so perfectly. I ate the best steak I’ve ever had, and stayed at the most lovely hotel I’ve ever seen. And we got some thrifting in too of course, and I was so excited to find the PB calendar I’ve adored for so long! :)
 
And the birthday festivities continue today!
Right now I’m enjoying this:
 
coffe
And of course I had to go for the birthday cake donut- it’s pink with sprinkles! ;)
 
I’m at Starbucks right now, all alone {ahhh!!}, then it’s off to the gym, lunch, shopping, and dinner with friends tonight. I just don’t know how life could possibly get better than that! :D
 
So, so thankful for these sweet gifts today!
 
I hope you have a happy Monday!!
 
________________________
subscribe to {bh} by email to be entered into the October giveaway!
your email address:

:: follow on facebook ::
::
follow by rss feed ::
::
follow on twitter ::

Want to find out why I'm blogging about thrifting for 31 days straight?

Grab a button!
Just copy and paste the code below into your sidebar or post's html!

28 comments

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! That sounds like such an awesome day.

Erica Frisk said...

Thank you, thank you :P

mandyBH said...

Thank you friend! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you're reading along with me! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you Michelle! It pretty much was! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you Amanda! :D

mandyBH said...

We went to the Mesquite, Plano, and Dallas {Midway Rd.} Goodwill. The less ritzy towns seem to have the better GWs to me! I love the buffalo exchange on Greenville Ave, but it's a little more expensive. Hope that helps!! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you!!:D

mandyBH said...

Thank you Mary! It was wonderful!

mandyBH said...

Thank you Pam! It's definitely been true so far! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you!! I'm so glad you're here!! :D

mandyBH said...

Thank you Suzzie!! :D

mandyBH said...

thank you!! And happy birthday to you, you young little thing! heehee!

mandyBH said...

Thank you Ginger!!

mandyBH said...

I think you may be right! It's not so bad yet! lol! :D
Thank you!!

HopefulLeigh said...

Happy birthday!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday! 29 is a great year...although my 29th year is over halfway over now! Enjoy yours!

Ginger said...

I've been enjoying your blog for a few weeks now; Happy Birthday to you today!

Erica Frisk said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You!! I turn 29 on the 30th of this month. :)

Suzzie said...

Happy Birthday! May you enjoy many, many more. Great series.

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! Loving your series.

Annanichols84 said...

Happy Birthday! I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading more. :)

Pam said...

Happy Birthday! They only get better.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Enjoy it! :)

Dearly Loved Mist said...

Happy Birthday!

Jennifer Huber said...

Happy birthday! I have to know what thrift stores you hit in Dallas? We live north of Dallas and I'm always on the hunt for a good thrift store!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Mandy! Enjoy your carefree day!

Michelle Wimp said...

happy happy birthday!! hope u have the best day ever!