Saturday, October 22, 2011

day 22: stars and lights {31 days of thrifting}

You can find all kinds of tchotchkes at a thrift store.

Sometimes they are hideous ceramic statues of little Dutch girls {when and why were they ever popular?!? someone please tell me!} or dusty blue and mauve silk flower arrangements preserved in their beauty forever under their cloches {ha!}, but sometimes you find really cool things like this $3.99 tea light:

IMG_4710{on top of my vintage copy of The Scarlet Letter}

and sweet little lamps like this one for $5:

IMG_4711

I love thrifting my home d├ęcor! Who would know whether it came from Pottery Barn, Target, or Goodwill?

{okay, if you knew me at all, you’d never have to ask! ;) }

________________________


subscribe to {bh} by email to be entered into the girl's night in October giveaway!

your email address:

Want to find out why I'm blogging about thrifting for 31 days straight?
here you go! Check out the Nester’s site for more 31 dayers!




Grab a button!
Just copy and paste the code below into your sidebar or post's html!
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...