BH Round-Up :: feasts, friends, freezer cooking and a fitness challenge

Here are a few of my favorite links around the web right now:


You can make your own free printable thanksgiving bunting! How cute and easy is that?! {ht: tip junkie}







You can also find out how to get a free freezer cooking ebook from MoneySavingMom. {she never ceases to amaze me!} :)


Oh, and have you met Joy of Grace Full Mama yet? She says she saw Jesus at Relevant, but I see Jesus shining in every post of hers- what a sweet and lovely woman! God is using her in big ways! I used to follow her old blog, the Stay-at-Home Missionary and I'm so thrilled she rejoined the blogging world in October!




My friend Kelli, of More Bang for Your Bucks, is introducing her 40 day fitness challenge! She's offering her readers a challenge to get moving and keep the holiday weight off for the next 40 days, and you can link up with her there if you would love to do the same! Who doesn't need to move it, move it, especially with all the yummy food we will be eating! I love it!







And speaking of eating yummy holiday meals, who will be sharing in your feast this year? Join us in inviting someone you wouldn't normally invite to your parties and celebrations this holiday season! You can share the love of Jesus with someone by simply sharing your table with them!

Want to sign up, or already sharing your feast this season in some way? I'd love to add your name to the list and feature you over the next few weeks!


3 comments

Joy said...

Well, aren't you sweet?! Thank you dear one! I am excited to see that you and I are working together on an something that's coming soon! :)

Kelli@eatpray{read}love said...

Thanks Mandy! You are so sweet. I can't wait to check out Joy's blog. :)

mandyBH said...

:D wohoo!! I'm so excited! Oh, I can't wait to see it all come together!