Tuesday, November 29, 2011

women in community :: Roo Mag

I'm excited to tell you guys about a brand new site today!
 

It's Roo Mag, a brand new women's website created by Candace Cameron Bure {I've loved
her since she was DJ on Full House!}, and it's edited and managed by three awesome believing ladies- Clare Smith from Peak 313 Fitness, Ruth Schwenk from the Better Mom, and Courtney from Women Living Well.

You'll find all kinds of encouraging articles over there about life, parenting, marriage, money, beauty, DIY projects and more from some of my favorite bloggers.  They have such an amazing group of women collaborating together for one purpose!
Here's one of my favorite parts of the site's mission statement:

The extreme feminist mindset is a minority in our society, and although pop culture tends to portray it as the norm–real women believe differently.

Modern women in the trenches of motherhood can feel isolated at times, and want a watering hole where they can gather with like-minded women.

And I'm so excited to be a part of Roo Mag as a contributor! I'll be over there each month writing about two things I love- fashion and thrifting! I feel so blessed to get to be a part of this new site, and so humbled to get to work with some of the best bloggers on the web. They are amazing!

It's so exciting! I love it and I have a feeling you will too. :D I can't wait to see what the Lord does with it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...