Tuesday, December 06, 2011

{what I wore this week} vintage market edition

Last weekend I held a fun vintage market at my house so I pretty much only got dressed for it! :D Okay, I did actually get dressed, but I didn’t have time to take many pictures!

The floral shirt was from  American Eagle for $9, and the lace top was from Marshalls, $15. I paired it with my favorite $7 AE jeans from the thrift store, and my eBay Cole Haan boots.  eBay is an awesome place to find good deals on leather boots- you just have to buy them in May to get the best deals!

IMG_6619

My feet were a *little* tired after standing all day during the market, even with the Nike air insoles in the boots {which I love!}.

After the market was over, I spent Monday catching up on emails and house stuff- so I worked around the {very cold all of the sudden!} house in my new favorite Target clearance sweater {$12}, my Jessica Simpson wedges {$20}, and my eBay Hudson jeans {$27}.

IMG_6635

Like the boots, the coolest thing about buying high-end jeans on eBay in May for super cheap is that you can resell them later on in the fall for more than you paid for them. I haven’t sold my Hudson’s, but right now they are going on eBay for $45-$80 used, so I could easily sell them for a profit. If you plan ahead and watch carefully and often, you can find lots and lots of great deals on eBay!

Okay, so I want to know-  what have you found is a great buy on eBay? Do you buy clothes there? And when? Curious minds want to know your secrets! :D

linking up at the pleated poppy!

23 comments:

Natural savings said...

I really like your first outfit cute!
http://natural-savings.blogspot.com/

Melanie Cantelmo said...

You look so cute. Love those boots too!

simona said...

i'm sure you hear that all the time but your hair is gorgeous! sweet outfits :)

Ana said...

Love all your cute outfits! Your gorgeous :)

Come check out my Shabby Apple dress giveaway! Perfect for all those holiday parties.

naycauthen said...

Super cute outfits!!! Have to say I love your hair!! It's beautiful!! Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

Melissa, SoChick! said...

I love your outfits, and, girl... your hair is gorgeous! I bought a grey wool Abercrombie cropped hoodie a few years ago on eBay with the intention of reselling it (I bought it early in the year, too... for a killer deal). I still have it... I love it and can't part with it, haha.

Nancy said...

I have not bought anything on ebay. Gasp! But, I do love your lacy sweater outfit. So cute.

Stephanie [Luxe Boulevard] said...

You always leave me just a little in awe. I love that floral blouse with the lace cardi.

www.luxeboulevard.com

Holly said...

I actually dont buy much on Ebay either but I did buy my first Dslr camera a few years back and it has been great!

Carly Rogers said...

I have started looking to buy on Ebay, but am not sure how to find deals. Do you have any plans to do a post about selling on Ebay? I found some great Joe's Jeans at GW, checked that they were authentic, but they only sold for $10! on Ebay I would have loved to have sold them for $25 or $30 (paid $5) and don't know if there are any tips and tricks you have for doing this and making a bit of a profit. Love reading your blog! :)

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

Ah, looove that first outfit! So pretty. :)

Aniaspassion said...

Very cute outfits, I love the flower top on the first outfit.

mandyBH said...

I love my DSLR! Can't remember what it was like before them, can you? :D

mandyBH said...

Thanks girlie! I think it's one of my favorites too!

mandyBH said...

Wow, never? That's something! :D Thank you for stopping in and saying hi!

mandyBH said...

Aww, thank you! So glad you stopped by!

mandyBH said...

oh thank you Simona!

mandyBH said...

Thank you Melanie!

mandyBH said...

Thank you! I will!

mandyBH said...

Oh thank you! :D Your hoodie sounds so cozy- and a good deal, love that! My favorite kind! :D

mandyBH said...

thank you!

mandyBH said...

Aww thank you, friend!

mandyBH said...

I think I might do just that! I have some ideas, I will form them into a post hopefully soon! Thanks so much for reading along with me! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...