:: coming to {bh} in 2012 ::

IMG_4600my thrifted $6 Pottery Barn calendar!
I’ll be putting it to good use this month!

I’m so excited about the new year here at {bh}! I’m going to be sharing all kinds of new things with you over the next few weeks, and you will be seeing a few fun changes in the regular features that I think you will love as well!

Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll be seeing over the next eight weeks or so:

  • the big master bedroom reveal
  • lots of new DIY project tutorials {furniture makeovers, home decor, crafts, and more!}
  • a brand new financial series that I’m completely excited about!
  • a fun Bible memorization accountability project
  • new thrifty thursday link up parties featuring you!
  • tricks and tips for buying and selling your items
  • shorter, more frequent laundry devos with audio podcasting subscriptions {Lord-willing! :)}
  • yummy new recipes with photos and printable recipe cards
  • ideas for making fitness an enjoyable part of your life
  • fun ways to earn extra income from home
  • monthly goal updates
  • new organizational before and after projects
  • new items added to the Etsy shop
  • monthly book reviews

All that, and at least two big giveaways are coming in January alone! Are you as excited as I am? 2012 is here! whoop! :)

7 comments

mandyBH said...

Oh these are so cute!! I love them! We do the DR plan for sure, and we're getting back on it to pay off the house this year! Thanks for sharing!

Shonda said...

Sounds great!

Rebekah said...

I love your blog!

Michelle Wimp said...

i can't wait to see/read everything! this year is just going to be one of the best in accomplishing so many of the things i want to, i know that its going to be the same with my peeps! can't u just feel the difference this year?!

Michelle Wimp said...

i was thinking you guys follow dave ramsey and i saw this on another blog i read. i thot it was a cute and great twist to the envelope system - one thing i didnt like about the envelopes always replacing them.
http://justimagineheaven.blogspot.com/2011/04/prettiest-little-envelopes.html

mandyBH said...

:D thank you, Rebekah!

mandyBH said...

I can! It's so exciting, isn't it! I wish you the best, most fulfilling year in Him! Love.it. :)