royal daughter designs interview

My sweet real-life friend Amanda over at Royal Daughter Designs was so kind to feature me on her weekly Royal Daughters Who Inspire post yesterday! 

It was so much fun being interviewed like that! She asked some very fun questions like:

if i were guaranteed to succeed at only one thing i would pour my heart and soul into

meaning behind my blog name

my favorite passage from the Word of God

I had such a great time answering them here! :) I hope you will hop over and check out her sweet blog- she’s got menus, scripture freebies, web design tips, and more!

2 comments

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! :) I thought your post was fantastic!

Jenniferkindle said...

wow...thanks for the shout out....I'm humbled! You are such a delight to get to know.