Thursday, February 23, 2012

thrifty thursday :: awesome fossil messenger bag deal


I told you yesterday I would share my newest favorite find today for thrifty Thursday:


my Fossil leather messenger bag! 

I was intending to sell it when I bought it but I couldn’t part with it! :P It’s perfect for carrying everything I need, and most importantly, it has a light gray interior. ;)

{I didn’t figure out this little secret until recently: light interiors make it easier to find things in your purse. Strange, but true!}

The most exciting part of the whole deal is that it {a brand new Fossil LEATHER bag my friends!} was only $19.99 at Goodwill! Such a steal for this one. Even on eBay, these babies are going for over $120!

Here I am wearing it at the airport on the way to Blissdom today!! :D So exciting! Lots of girls, blogging, the Gaylord Opryland= Blissdom! {I was going to post this at the airport but I was too cheap to pay the $8 for internet access. That's 40% of the cost of a new purse! ;) }



So how about you? Scored any great deals lately? :D

7 comments:

Sarah{Handbags*N*Pigtails} said...

Ok not only are you stunning but that bag is amazing! I scored a beautiful leather Cole Haan bag with gold chain handle detail at the thrift store for only $7.99 a few months back. People cannot believe the deals to be had there! I read something about you selling your old messenger bag. Im totally interested in your other one if its similar in color to this one. Email me!

mandyBH said...

It was so good to meet you too Becky!! I love your site! You do such a great job- I was so thankful to hear your tips and what works for you! I loved chatting with you- you girls were so much fun to hang out with!! I'm so glad we got to meet! :D

Erica Frisk said...

Love it. Definitely get to Goodwill soon. Have fun at Blissdom :)

Heidi (Dearlylovedmist) said...

Your thrifting posts are great! I have been shopping at thrift stores a lot more lately and coming away with awesome deals...a $5 bike for my daughter, 3 new pairs of jeans (one pair I realized after I bought them are exactly like your American Eagle trouser jeans!), a GAP gray peacoat, Banana Republic skirt and BR jeans for my hubby, sweater, jacket...all for SOO inexpensive. Some things we have been reselling and some we have kept. Thanks for making me aware of what's out there! I linked to your blog on my post about my daughter's entrepreneurial venture http://www.dearlylovedmist.blogspot.com/2012/02/emilias-entrepreneurial-venture.html

Becky@Organizing Made Fun said...

Mandy - you have an awesome blog!! It's really great! You are just adorable, too! It was so nice having lunch with you and chatting it up with you, too!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

mandyBH said...

thank you girlie! :D

mandyBH said...

Wow!! that is so cool!! I left you a comment over there too- I'm so impressed with your little ones working craigslist! how much fun! :D great job, mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...