Wednesday, February 08, 2012

what i wore this week {loving real life edition}

want to know more about “what i wore this week” and why I do this series?  find out here!

I found this week’s what i wore completely funny. You know how you have those weeks when every minute is planned- that was my kind of week. It was living real life, at it’s best. Dinners in, out, and taken to others, company in town, church, fitness launches, family night, gym meetings, plumbing issues, husband working lots… all regular life things happening at once, which made life feel very lively for the time. :)

I kind of lived in my comfy shoes and clothes this week {because they are comfy, and I was running}! :D I love, love my Parental Care Ministries t-shirt I got to wear. {You can buy one for $15 and support an awesome ministry for orphans in Uganda!}

IMG_8417
I loved my cozy Keds wedges too. They have some serious cushioning in there! And a $10 clearance floral AE top, a $9 Gap cardigan, and a pair of $6 Gap thrifted jeans were comfortable when we worked at home all day.

IMG_8537

Oh, and to show you a whole other side of me:

IMG_8547

Just so you know, that just happens to be the {bh} gang sign ya’ll. You’ll have to wear a Gap sweater to pull it off though.

{I guess I do weird things with my fingers when adjusting my sweater. ha!}

And speaking of fingers, I somehow found the time to paint my nails! Hey! I found some new long-wearing nail polish at Ulta this week!

IMG_8542

And we had one cooler day last weekend! Whoop! I’ll take it!

IMG_8500
jacket- clothes swap {free}, jeans- AE from last year {$25ish}, navy lace shirt- $10 clearance from a western store, frye boots- eBay, earrings- Goodwill, $2

IMG_8488

And I practiced quite a few hours last week to get ready to wear this for the launch of our gym’s new BODYCOMBAT release.

IMG_8501

Nike shirt- $12.40 from Kohl’s, and Nike Combat shorts- $10 from Academy, along with a pair of my very favorite exercise shoes: the Asics Nimbus! {like walking on a cushion!}. Oh, and you can’t leave home without the Les Mills instructor’s most favorite accessory ever: the iPod. ;)

How was your week/weekend? Were you running too? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...