One project at a time is my mantra for this season! It keeps spring cleaning from becoming overwhelming for me. :)
I'm working on our living room first!
spring cleaning list for the living room:
dust pictures on walls
I tackled the buffet first since it needed some serious organizing! You can see more pictures of our entryway reveal here!
The Spring Cleaning Challenge details:
Link up your post with one of these buttons, and link up below. If you don't have a blog, no worries, just enter the url of your online photo album. Easy, right? :D You have until April 5 to link up!
- If you’re tweeting about your progress, use the hashtag #SpringCleaning12 so we can all follow along and encourage one another!
- Go visit the SCC '12 Pinterest board to get more ideas for spring cleaning!
- We'll be sharing our favorite projects you link up on Facebook!
- Christine from iDream of Clean created a customizable Spring Cleaning Checklist to keep you on track! You can download it to make your list!
- you can also visit these sweet hostess bloggers to see what they're cleaning: Spring Clean : The Why :: Home-EC 101
Spring Clean: Bathrooms :: i Dream of Clean
Spring Clean: Floors and Windows :: Amy’s Finer Things
Spring Clean: The Kitchen :: Tidy Mom
Spring Clean: Home Office :: Untrained Housewife
Spring Clean: Declutter Around the House :: Live Renewed
Spring Clean: Conquering the Kids' Room :: Living Well Spending Less
Spring Clean: Outdoor Living Spaces :: The Greenbacks Gal
Spring Clean: Garage and Cars :: Organize365
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
Just leave a comment telling me your least favorite place to clean to enter!! Use the RaffleCopter below to enter a link to your blog post or follow any of the hostesses for an entry to win these amazing prizes:
Prizes up for Grab: TWO Washer/Dryer sets
Prize up for Grab: one Do-it-Yourself Easy Track Deluxe Closet Organization Kit
Prize up for Grab: one Professional Steam Pocket Mop
While anyone can enter their Spring Cleaning link below, the following prize promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address. You may view the official rules here.