Here's how I did on my March goals:
- remodel kitchen- paint/refinish cabinets and walls - we went a different direction and worked on the family closet instead- we built new cabinets, which we completed! yay!
- plant early garden veggies- done for the most part- waiting on the garden to be tilled
- work on adding more freezer meals as I can - did nothing here. Making extra meals just wasn't in the cards this month. That's okay!
- finish crocheting scarf- I'm almost done with this, but I really messed it up and I don't even want to finish it. What to do now? :P Who really needs a winter scarf in Texas anyway, right?
- work on two big spring cleaning projects - I crossed off most of my living room spring cleaning projects, and I've been sorting through the children's clothing as well. Winter clothes are officially out. :P
- finish up February’s books - done
- read Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit by Francis Chan- I listened to this one and loved it. Very true, and it gave me so much to think about.
- Memorize 1 Peter 2:1-12 - almost there! video soon! :DD
- sweet- surprise the kids with an unexpected trip to the park - we had fun with this. Not only did we go to the park, we went to see the Lorax, and did special activities at home, and even made them special food as a surprise. I love seeing their precious faces when we do something for them they don't expect. :D success!
and here are my April goals: