Thursday, May 03, 2012

thrifty thursday: favorite goodwill find {and shopping hack}

I thought it would be fun to show you one of my favorite thrifty finds:


my Fossil leather wristlet from Goodwill {of course! ;) }! I bought it a DFW store for just $5 {it was brand new and in perfect condition, with tags!}. I loved it at first sight, and I even grabbed the other $5 wristlet they had and gave it to Abbie as a roomie gift on our trip to Blissdom!

It's one of my favorite thrifty finds, but it has really become one of my most practical accessories too. I use it all the time!


Instead of lugging around a heavy purse in the store, I'll hook my wristlet over my hand, put my phone inside, and then loop my keys on with my trusty well-loved carabiner, and I'm good to go.

It's funny a how little thing like a wristlet can simplify your life and make it easier!

Do you have any fun tricks for carrying your "stuff" shopping with you? I'd love to know your secrets!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...