monday goals + original food menu plan #5


Original food menu plans for this week:
dinners:
1. taco salad: black bean, corn, and tomato salsa over mixed spring greens {we will see if the kids like this one! ;)}
2. summer fruit and veggies- squash, corn on the cob, field peas, and watermelon
3. pinto beans and basmati rice w/ nutritional yeast
4. baked potatoes and leftover beans
5. zucchini pizzas {the kids will get real pizza crust w/raw cashew butter :)}
6. vegan gluten-free blueberry buckwheat pancakes {the kids love pancakes, so I'm trying to find a very basic recipe without eggs and wheat- I'd prefer no flour of any kind though, so if you know of any, please let me know! :D}
7. dinner out!

lunches: 
salad w/ nutritional yeast and homemade dressing
leftovers
pb&js and carrots for the kiddos
beans + rice
fruit + nuts
lunch out
avocados + rice
baked potatoes

breakfasts:
oatmeal w/maple syrup
frozen banans
frozen fruit

I'm excited about this week's goals! If the Lord wills, I hope to:

the dishes are definitely on my to-do list for today! :D
do:
sew 1 pillow for the girls
paint two projects
help paint ceiling
wash the dishes each day
2 loads of laundry each day
teach fitness classes and take others
work on cash budgeting system {we are trying it again}
list two things for sale for $10 business
make crockpot beans
stay off the internet during the day except for designated times {the 12 hour challenge}

learn:
keep working on my memory verses for this month
work on new combat choreography

read:
3 chapters of The Ministry of Motherhood*
aloud to the kids each weekday

be:
patient: pray each morning specifically for patience to treat my family with love even when I'm frustrated


What are your plans this week? I'd love to hear! :D

10 comments

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I admire how you achieve so much throughout your day and I find you inspirational.
God Bless you.
Sharon

CarliAlice said...

Great goals! Since I work I am on the computer all day so I get tired of looking at it. That is why I don't have a regular post on Friday and Saturday. If I didn't have it for work, I might have the opposite problem.

crystalwoolever said...

Ha!! Your sink looks like mine right now.

Hannah Eroh said...

Ooooh! Please let us know how the vegan, gluten-free pancakes turn out. I'm always on the hunt for a good gluten-free pancake recipe. And if its vegan, even better!

Ulrika said...

For flour-free vegan pancakes - try googling vegan almond flour pancakes. There are many recipes out there. :) I'm sure there are also versions using rolled oats if you allow that in your diet. :)

Janell said...

3 ingredient banana pancakes from glutenfreefix.com : 2 over ripe bananas, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter

Janell said...

Oh, I apologize. I didn't see that you said Vegan.

Jen Clause said...

So I have a question.. I have been doing bodypump for four months and am builidng up my weights. I don't want to get bulky looking how much do you lift for your muscle groups? Thanks for your time.
Jen

Kacey @ Well-Rounded Home said...

Hi there, I found your blog from the Mama's Write website. I'm so glad I stumbled on here too. I feel like God has been working on me about being more intentional about planning out my day so seeing your post was confirmation of what I've been seeing. Hope to meet you at the conference.

Andrea Bedford said...

Have you tried using Coconut Flour? I have just recently started to cut out wheat & other flours (I am eating a mostly Paleo diet) and I'm having a lot of fun with it! I've made excellent coconut flour waffles (somehow seems to work better than pancakes which seem to break easily). I'm using this recipe here: http://www.nomeatnom.com/2012/04/coconut-flour-waffles.html You can substitute the eggs with 1 Tbs ground flaxseed mixed with 3 Tbs of water (per egg). Applesauce can also sub for eggs, but you'll need to experiment :-)