it's open! {mandy's closet}

In honor of thrifty thursday, Mandy's Closet is open! :D It's like online thrifting! Ahhhh! so much fun! :D

I listed over 50 unique items from my closet and home, and I even added a few of my purse finds, books, and accessories for you too! The clothing varies in size, and if the item fits a range of sizes, I tried to mention that as well. :D Checkout is through PayPal, but you don't have to have a PayPal account to buy, just a credit or debit card.

Eeek! I'm so excited to pass my finds on to you! I hope you enjoy shopping my closet!


mandy's closet

P.S. I did my best to list what I could about each item, but feel free to email me at mandy @ biblical homemaking . com if you have any questions about shipping or specific items. Shipping is allowed in the U.S. in the store, but if you are in another location, email me your potential item and address and I'll try to get you a shipping quote back asap! :D

7 comments

April Rees said...

Mandy's Closet looks amazing. Great job setting up the site, very user friendly. There were definitely a couple of things that caught my eye. My biggest concern is things arriving and then not fitting. You may have addressed a return policy and I just didn't see it. Well, happy selling, I hope it goes well, which I'm sure it will- you have great style.

mandyBH said...

Thank you sweet lady! I did mention it, but I went ahead and clarified it just now to make sure. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Sarah at Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

I agree with April. I don't think I've ever seen/used that site to buy things but it was very easy to navigate. I'm drooling over two things in particular but they're the biggest priced items:) I hope you sell out. I know how much work something like this takes. Blessings!

Janene said...

That was TOO much fun!!! I can't wait until my purchase gets to me!!!!!! Having visited three thrift stores just this week to "look" with a toddler in tow--this was WAY more fun and easier: ) It made up for not finding anything at the stores I visited: ))))

Jesenia said...

Love it!! It combines two of my favorite things; online shopping and thrift stores. I purchased some of the shoes, but was wondering what size are the boots. I didn't see it noted, unless I missed it.

achieveprek said...

Love this! What a GREAT idea! :)

Candice said...

Is there a way to check out the store without signing up for the monthly fee?