The Mamas Write Conference is August 25!


On August 25, I'll be speaking at the MamasWrite Conference in Arlington, Texas! :D I am so excited!

It's a one day conference designed for North Texas/DFW bloggers to get to know each other while learning all kinds of great information about blogging!

There are so many helpful sessions to choose from! Blogging motivation, photography, blogging for income, journaling and blogging, and so many more! I can't wait to hear what all of these amazing women have to say! :D

Here's the session I'll be doing:

Balancing the Many Ministries of a Writing Mama: how to stay focused on your God-given priorities in the midst of everyday life. This session is designed to encourage and challenge you to let go of perfectionism in all of your areas of ministry, as well as give you practical ways to love and serve your family while being a productive writer.

If you're in the DFW area, I would love to see you there! Tickets are just $40 for the day, and include lunch! :D

If you're already planning on coming, leave me a comment- I would love to know! :D {don't forget to grab your flair!}

{ooooh...I'm thinking we need a meet up so we can hit some DFW thrift stores afterwards! ;)}

11 comments

Jessica said...

Oh I wish I could go, I'm hosting a baby shower for a friend who is having twin girls too! Anywho if you are going to go thrifting in Dallas I'd LOVE to meet you! I promise I'm not the stalker type but I know that's you've shopped at the GW around the corner from my house! I've been so blessed by your blog it would be wonderful to meet you!

Kacey @ Well-Rounded Home said...

I'll be at the conference--my first blogger conference too. I'm so excited. DFW thrifting sunds fabulous.

Lauren Nelson said...

Hey Mandy,
My best friend and I will be at the conference for our first blogger conference! We love reading your blog and can't wait to see you there!

Rebekah Lewis said...

The Bestie (Lauren commented below) registered us this morning! We can't wait! : )

mandyBH said...

Woot, woot!! I can't wait to meet you in real life! :D

mandyBH said...

YAYY!!!! :D I'm so excited to meet you girls in person! How exciting!! Less than 3 weeks!! :D

mandyBH said...

Wohooo! YAYY! I can't wait to see you! :D

Heather P said...

Since I live in Arlington, I would love to be there. Can't though. :(

Jenniferkindle said...

I'm still trying to decide if I can make it happen! Praying for you, though.

Jessica Pattenaude said...

I should be able to make it! I'd LOVE to meet you!

Royal Daughter Desig said...

I just bought my ticket!!! SUPER excited, Mandy!