30 things {part 2}

This has been a whirlwind of a week... it's been wonderful, hard, and busy all at the same time. :D

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes here and on Facebook! You guys are the best. I mean it!!

I joked that I was over the hill all week, and almost everyone older than 30 has assured me that 30 isn't there yet! I think I believe them now! ;)

I didn't get a chance to finish up my 30 random things list yesterday {see # 19}, so I thought I would share the rest of them today! :D

24. I love Rice Krispie treats. Like, I will eat the entire pan of them at one time if you let me. Forget about potato chips, no matter how hard I try, I can't eat just one. And I'm planning to make them for Elijah's birthday tomorrow, so pray for self-discipline for me okay? hehehee

25. I cut my hair off when I was 20 years old. It was fun and the husband liked it. :D Here I am on my 20th birthday with my little brother Josh:


26. I liked it a lot at first, and kept it short for about 1.5 years, then decided I never wanted to cut it that short again.

27. Speaking of brothers and getting older {ha!}, here we are 10 years later with our significant others: 

rock climbing happiness!

28. My favorite weird food growing up was Cool Ranch Doritos topped with hamburger-sliced pickles.  It sounds disgusting, but tasted really, really good to me. I know! It's a little gross. ;)

29. I didn't start drinking coffee until 2 years ago. I hated the stuff before. If my taste buds would have matured sooner, that year I had 4 kids 5 and under would've been a breeze. {wink}

30. I've decided to have fun this year and try 30 new things I've never tried before. I'll be blogging about it throughout the year {Lord-willing}! I'm excited to experiment with new foods, events, products, whatever! :D I can't wait to share them with you as they come along. I might just have to eat fried butter or something.... {ewww}. Or maybe even visit a new country {right, honey?}. ;)

I hope you have a lovely weekend! The birthday madness continues around here for one more week! :D

5 comments

mandyBH said...

Thank you Liz!! :D So far it's great!

Liz said...

Welcome to the dirty thirty!! Lol. :D Being thirty is great.

Kevin and Kristen Yaiko said...

Hungary is a GREAT country to visit, with Budapest being a most beautiful capital city rich in history and stunning architecture! Happy 30th! (And I am loving the 30's...)

mandyBH said...

Oh, Hungary sounds interesting!! Thank you for the birthday wishes!! :D

Shay said...

It's my first time visiting here, but I read Abbie's blog so I've seen you over there! I should have come over here sooner! :) But it's crazy...I'm looking at your photos and realizing you look totally different then over at Abbie's blog! Tell her she needs to post more "normal" photos of you...lol. She does way too many sweaty-workout type pics and you have the most amazing style IRL!!! (not the the workout pics are bad - you TOTALLY rock those!!!!!!!!) LOL