Friday, October 26, 2012

food for the soul {allume blogging conference}

I’m at Allume this weekend, learning all about blogging for Jesus while soaking in fellowship with so many sweet sisters in Christ. It’s been refreshing so far- even though I’m tired from the trip, I’m loving every minute of it. Here are a few pictures from last night and today:

The lovely Jessica from Muthering Heights:

I love these quotes from her keynote speech:

And here are my sweet roomies:

Mary from Giving up On Perfect and Amanda from oh Amanda! They are awesome. Seriously fun girls! I can’t wait to get to know them more.

And here is my other sweet roomie Amy, from Permission to Peruse…she’s so adorable! I absolutely love her {check out her 31 days of wisdom too! It’s sooo good!}.

I’m excited to share more pictures and tell you some of the stories, but I couldn’t wait to share a least a few with you! Have a lovely weekend friends!

14 comments:

mandyBH said...

next year for sure!! I so enjoyed Allume! I hope to be back next year {Lord-willing!}- we have to meet up then!

mandyBH said...

oh, thank you Danielle!! :D Are you still recovering? I know I am! :D

mandyBH said...

I know! I whispered goodbye in case anyone was awake! :P I didn't want to wake y'all up. It was so good to meet and room with you too! I hope we get to know each other even better this year! much love to you!

mandyBH said...

oh thank you girlie!

Danielle Bane said...

Love your site...saw you this weekend (love the great hair, sure it's just a glimpse of an even brighter personality) and loved your post!

TraciMLittle said...

Love seeing you and your gorgeous hair around!!! <3

Laurie Byrne said...

May your time at Allume be EXTREMELY blessed! :)

Jamee Miller said...

Cannot wait to hear about your experience! I have never heard about this conference before so I definitely want to look into it for next year!

Amy Bennett said...

So glad we got to meet and room together. You are every bit of beautiful inside and out as I imagined :)

Kat @Inspired2Action said...

Wow! Y'all had a party room. What an incredible group of women! It was a joy to see you again Mandy.

mandyBH said...

LOL! yes we did! :D what a blast! I loved seeing you again Kat! And I really enjoyed your session! Praying your week back at home is smooth and restful! Love!

mandyBH said...

Oh, thank you sweet friend! I was so blessed to get to know you and your sweet spirit is very evident to all- thank you for being so kind to me!! much love to you!!

Mary Carver said...

Mandy! It was so great to meet you and so fun to room with you this weekend!! I was bummed to wake up Sunday morning and realize you were gone. I hope to see you again at the next conference! :)

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

These are some of my favorite people! It's a shame we didn't meet at Allume; I saw you at least eight times and never came over to introduce myself. Next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...