menus and goals {November 5-12, 2012}

October was a crazy month, so I completely skipped my goals. We did lots {and lots} of other things, so I’m totally okay with that! ;) This week, I’m back to goal setting and menu planning, as much as I can, anyway {I'm never really in control!}.

In the meantime, I’m excited to share our next adventure here on the blog. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to tell you all about a little annual family project we are praying you’ll join us in!

Here are my menus and goals for this week:

dinners:
baked potatoes, cabbage salad, and chicken {for the family}
black beans and rice
black bean soup + bread
Annie’s mac and cheese {we are still working on stage 2 of our kitchen renovation, so I’m actually excited to make food from a box. Cheesy, huh? hehee. I’ll be eating salad or leftover soup. I actually don’t eat regular foods like pizza or macaroni and cheese- I still love my original food diet, especially at home}
pizza
freezer meal
dinner out

lunches:
peanut butter sandwiches {kids} + natural potato chips
turkey sandwiches {kids}
homemade tomato basil soup {me}
cabbage salad {me}
salmon + potato skillet {for the hubs- this meal has 90 grams of protein}
egg + black bean skillet {hubs again}
lunch out w/the hubs

breakfasts:
eggs {we buy the cage free, natural grain-fed ones}
homemade granola cereal with almond milk
oatmeal w/stevia

And here are my November goals:

do:

  • make 4 superhero capes for
    Christmas presents- start finding fabrics
  • help with sink installation
  • pick out kitchen faucet
  • have 1 laundry folding day
  • make a hair appointment
  • finish reorganizing my closet {I started this weekend, and am almost done- wohoo!}
  • list 2 things for sale on the internet
  • learn and practice choreography for fitness launch

read:

learn:

  • Memorize 1 Peter 5:1-5 {one verse per week}

be:

  • caring:
    take a hot meal to a friend or neighbor

What are your goals {Lord-willing} for this week?

3 comments

Ange said...

Do you still eat mostly Original Food, but make different options including meat and wheat etc for your family?Do you find your energy levels are still ok on this diet after doing this for a little while?

prayernotesbycynthia said...

Your goals are inspiring!I write my menu for the month, but not my personal to-do's. I never thought about writing them out, like this. But, I will try it. I may just get more done! I really like the memorization of 1 Peter 5:1-5 and the meal for a friend. My church has asked for Thanksgiving baskets and I think I will participate in this. And, I know a friend who would appreciate a grocery store card. Thank you, Mandy. I am glad that God led me to your blog. Cynthia

Anna said...

Your goals are always inspiring! I like your plan to take a meal to a friend or neighbor. I really need to do that more often!