thrifty deal: quatrefoil mirror for $15

I found the most amazing mirror for our small bathroom, and I wanted to share it with you all!

This Better Homes and Gardens 21 inch mirror is only $14.97 at Walmart right now! {I'm not affiliated with them, I actually pay them a good portion of our income...lol!}:



It's the perfect size to go over a pedestal sink, and I just couldn't help but share the find with you in case you were looking for an adorable cheap mirror, too! :D

Do you still love the quatrefoil look? I still have it all over our main bathroom! :D I haven't gotten tired of it yet!

7 comments

mandyBH said...

I hope you find it! BHG stuff is cute, isn't it? :D I love it too!

Amanda Pausley said...

Too cute and thanks for the tip! I love BHG stuff and this is a great price for even my budget!

mandyBH said...

I hope so too!! Will you send me a pic of where you put it? I'd love to see! :D I love your coasters- I just sent you an email re: what we talked about! :D much love to you!

prayernotesbycynthia said...

Love this mirror! I hope my local Wal-Mart has it! Thank you! Blessings!

mandyBH said...

OH, I can't wait to see it! Snap me a pic of the finished product!! :D how fun!

Lois said...

Love it! We are building a house on a shoestring budget and this is PERFECT for our small laundry bath that will have a pedestal sink! Thanks so much for the tip and also hope our Wal-Mart has it.

tjaklitsch said...

Thanks for the tip -- just what I was looking for, and just what i wanted to spend (less, actually . . . .)